Ringling College of Art and Design Sarasota, FL
BFA; Illustration Graduation date: May 2015
PREVIOUS DESIGN EXPERIENCE
Associate Graphic Designer at Abercrombie and Fitch 2015-Present
- Collaborate with a team of graphic designers, merchants and fashion designers to create graphics for Hollister Girls’ t-shirts and fleece products.
- Point person and head graphic designer for all accessories, including gift with purchase items, shoes, sandals, bags and jewelry.
- Lead the team to pull inspiration from fashion forward websites, blogs and current pop culture and trending phenomena to generate new content and stay ahead in current youth trends.
- Design and work with sourcing merchants and international vendors to create cost effective designs for garments
- Assisted in creating and applied a mural on the interior windows of the New York City flagship Hollister store
Freelance Graphic Designer 2016-Present
- Live Luxe Limited; branding and marketing designer creating all print and media graphics including business cards, logo, website etc.
- New York Urban Sports; t shirt designer for organization’s group, including custom designs for the group's’ leaders.
- Atlas Magazine; worked with editor for several editorial illustrations to accompany articles
- Jackson Liberty Lion Marching Band; created tee shirt graphics representing the marching band’s show theme 2014 to present
- Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation; Designer- created novelty patches as a give-away for their annual Fundraiser Gala
- AIA Academy of Architecture for Health; Logo designer for the annual Summer Leadership Summit, 2017
Poster Designer 2014-2015
- Ringling Student Government Association; Worked under the art direction of the Student Government to create informative and visually appealing posters for events held on campus.
- Illest of Illustration Gallery Association; Worked as the sole creative director and illustrator for any and all posters needed for the Illest of Illustration club advertising club events and fundraisers.
Henna Tattoo Artist and Face Painter Jackson, NJ 2011 - Present
- Created original pieces for customers including intricate patterns and designs in a fast paced environment using traditional henna paste and jagua gel
- Customer service experience with children
ART AND TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Adept in the entire Adobe Creative Suite specializing in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, and InDesign CC
- Skilled in various mediums including oil, acrylic, watercolor, gouache, ink, pastels, and graphite.
- Experienced in traditional hand lettering, and layered paper cut arts.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite, and Microsoft Dynamics and PowerCampus
- Filing, answering phone calls, and all receptionist duties.
- Experienced in the arts of Henna Tattoos using both a traditional henna mixture, and jagua gel
- Full faced Stage Make-up Artist
STUDENT AND VOLUNTEERING ACTIVITIES
Vice President of the Student Government Association 2014-2015
- Attend weekly meetings, hold office hours, and assist in running the social media pages.
- Met with club presidents and representatives to assist in fundraisers, budgeting and event planning
Illest of Ill Gallery Show President and Student Government Representative 2013-2014
- In charge of all finances and fundraising responsibilities for the gallery show
- Assisted in contacting students, faculty and other professionals to organize events
- Representative for the Illest Organization at any Student Government meeting, including pitching fundraising events and ideas and attending weekly meetings.
Bursar Office Student Assistant 2014- 2015
- Performed office and receptionist responsibilities such as filing, answering phone calls, using Microsoft Office and responding to any customer service needs including walk-in and appointment based cases.
- Processed payments for over a thousand individual accounts as well as maintained responsibility for checks, cash and credit card payments